Bill Corace, President of Private Development Corporation, is the builder and overall project manager for BizPark. He is a third-generation builder and has developed, built, and managed more than 500,000 square feet and $90 million of award-winning office, flex, and light-industrial properties over a 30-year career in the commercial real estate industry.
His hands-on experience in every aspect of real estate development has helped him to create unique and innovative business parks that appeal to a wide variety and a diverse group of tenants. His emphasis on customer service and one-on-one tenant relations is one of the reasons why his tenants are able to grow their businesses in an efficient, cost-effective, and professional environment. BizPark management is dedicated to partnering with each tenant to insure its success and growth.
BizPark customer service is based on a very simple principle: that the tenant is a valuable customer with whom we have the unique opportunity to please; or displease, each day. Our goal is to equal or exceed our tenant’s expectations.
It is because of our commitment to quality and service that we make the following promises to those who locate their businesses at BizPark. I promise the following:
- I promise that all our personnel will provide you with professional and courteous service.
- I promise that your requests for service will be handled promptly and efficiently, with the least amount of inconvenience to you.
- I promise that the landscaping will be extraordinary and will be maintained in a professional manner.
- I promise to implement a thorough plan of building and grounds maintenance so that you, your clients, and your visitors will always see the development at its best.
- I promise that the buildings and their tenant improvements will be built to higher than expected standards.
- I promise all of our dealings with you will be up-front, honest, and that there will be no hidden costs or charges associated with your tenancy.
- I promise to do everything possible to make you feel at home and to help make the time that you are with us as enjoyable, and as profitable for you, as we can make it.